Monday 6 October 2008

Shopping Malls

A month ago since we left the U.S., there are times that I get so bored maybe because I miss home or I miss the fact that I can't jump in the car and go shopping (Is this really the case?? Who knows??). To make me feel better to my surprise, Rodney took me to the shopping mall (NEWLANDS MALL) in Kettering which is about 30 minutes away from Stanwick. Not too bad for a mall, it reminded me of "Coliseum Mall" Speaking of coliseum mall, I bet by the time we go back to the state it will be finished. Anyway going back to the "Newland Mall" unbeknown to me there is a "T.K. Maxx," which is TJ Max in America. Of course, it brough joy to my face and Rodney was like so happy to see me smiling. It reminded him of my so called "Therapy." TK Maxx is like TJ Maxx where you see all shoppers patiently looking for the bargains. I bought a scarf from the store and everything else is expensive. It is something that I have to get use to, instead of coverting the value of money each time I shop. Hey take a look at this "B&Q," which is the "HQ" back home. I guess, this is the place where we will be buying our gardenings and home improvements needs. I bet Rodney is looking forward to be a handy-man Roll . The mall to your left is actually located in Norwich Across from this mall is the "Norwich Castle" (to your right). We did not go inside, but just the view from the outside is pretty impressing. Of course, there are many more castles that will really take my breath away. This castle was a prison for over 650 years and in 1894, they turned it to a museum. We did not get a chance to go inside, but for sure I would like to see the inside next time.


1 comment:

Activ Solihull said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your information on Newland shopping mall. There is also an amazing Solihull shopping mall called Touchwood which is having wider region with an attractive and vibrant range of stores. High class fashions to handmade crafts which suit everyone are offers by Solihull shopping.