Thursday 20 November 2008

" A Truly Blessed Day"

Imagine when you cannot sleep at night because you have so much on your mind. Well, I was like that the other night. My mind was so active and i don't believe that I even went to sleep. All kinds of things were on mind e.g. home, family and job. I prayed and prayed that He protects us and provides us all the things that we need. I got up the next morning with a purpose to go to RAF Alconbury and take care of some business such as; to submit my application package and visit the Education Center to see the University of Maryland Representative. I reviewed my application package before I left the house and printed a few copies of my resume using fine linen paper and put everything in a nice folder. I dressed up like I normally do when I used to work...looking presentable LOL. Anyway, I arrived at the school and spoke with the office manager. She reviewed my paper work (50 pages). Yes, it was a lot of documents to fill out. I guess when you are dealing with children and government, it is not a joke. So, some of my friends may be called for a background investigation (of course with permission from you guys). However while I was there, I was put behind close doors feeling that something was wrong...unbeknown to me that I might be considered for a full time position, I will know more later. And it did not stop there..once I arrived at the Education Center, the UMUC rep wasn't there. So as I was leaving the Ed Ctr when the CTC rep called my attention and ask me if I was still interested for a part time position...I now know that there is something for me out there.
Having said all that, when you need something "just call on Him and He will provide." It may not be exactly what you ask for, but "it's a sign that He listens to you."

"Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."


It has truly been a blessing because I know that "He always hear my prayers and so are yours."





No comments: