Sunday 21 December 2008

"X-Factor"/American Idol

I cannot beleive that I am watching "X-Factor." Yes, X-Factor is just like "American Idol" in the US. I never watched American Idol in the states, but now i am hooked on this show. It is still produced by Simon Cowell and American Idol is supposed to be modeled after this show. And I love it. When we go out on Saturdays, I make sure we are back on time I can't even go anywhere on a Saturday night because I have to stay and watch this show. I am so proud of the winner Alexandra Burke. Here is her cover of "Hallelujah" and also her duet with Beyonce!!







2 comments:

Neil Lopez said...

Got the Christmas card. Thank you. I did not send any this year. My work kept me so busy lately that I have to work almost every weekend. Was very glad to hear from you. You have a beatiful home. So, you are keeping yourself busy..that is good. I read everything on your blog, and I am impressed at you patience and attention to details. Today is Christmas Day, and my daughter and husband are here. We are all staying up late watching movies.
I hope you had a very Merry Chirstmas and may your NEw Year be safe, happy, and prosperous.

Susie Lopez

(by the way, I left this comment on my son's Blogger account because I don't have one)

Professor Dru said...

Hi Maria and Rodney!

I nominated you for the Proximidate Award! Please go to http://findyourfolks.blogspot.com/2008/12/proximidade-award.html for more information!

Happy Holidays!