Wednesday 1 October 2008

Driving License

Today October 1 at 9:00 a.m.. My official 423 Air Force Driving License has been issued. But what does this mean? Well I can now officially drive anywhere I want to go in Britain. However, it doesn't mean that I mastered all the rules and regulations. There is a lot more to learn, what is imperative is I obtained a license. Yah! Imagine all the practice tests that I took and how many times I've failed...I am not proud of it :(. After so many attempts, I've finally made it.

To make it more exciting, Rodney's office is the one who processes all driver's license for military, and civilians and I got to see his office and met some of his employees. His office is not fully organized yet.

Now, I can say it's time for a serious job hunting. Right now, I am busy preparing for the 2 classes I am teaching online beginning Oct 13. This is keeping me pretty busy and a I'm a bit excited to move in into our house in 2 weeks. Yeh!!! Counting down...................

No comments: